But our local tourism businesses need us as much as we need them. They support our communities and families through the services they give and the jobs they provide to their employees. While there are great initiatives led by volunteers to help feed families, another way to support and keep families in jobs is to order a great takeaway meal. You get to support staff members during this isolation period, but you also get to enjoy a great meal.
Here is a list of great takeaway options that you can choose from.
• Takeaway pizza is now available
at Le Café du Village. Order in advance, and get your pizzas delivered to your car. Facebook
message or call, 27789 to place your order up until 5pm.
• Exotic Thai Restaurant is open
for takeaway only from 10.30am to 5pm. To order, call 29994 or 7731751.
• Banyan Beach Bar Pizzas are now available for takeaway at
Chantilly’s. Call 27286 to place your order
• Pastry & meals & salads &
Quiché… Are all ready for you. You have various choices every day
at Inomakas Place. To order, call 730 5590.
• To get your favourite meals from K2 Café, place your orders by 10am for an after 11am Delivery
to Port Vila town. For after 3.30pm delivery, order before 2.30pm in Port Vila town. Payments to be
made by cheque, card or online. To book, call 5535602/5565000 or
send an FB message for an order or menu.
• At Stone Grill Restaurant, you can
order from the entire menu except
the stone. To order, call 5464506 or simply drop in. Social distancing measures are in place.
• At the Vanuatu Farmers Market, You can place your order online and your products will be available
for collection at the Aelan café at Alliance Français or for delivery.
• Golden port Restaurant is also open for takeaways. Just call, 22375, to place your orders.
• La Parisienne Café is open for orders – a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene, with ALL surfaces being sanitized after every walk-through customers. To order, call 22493.
• Satisfy your cravings at Gaston Chocolate. Commercial space has been rearranged to welcome customers safely, in respect of the sanitary and distancing rules. Sitting down is not allowed.
This list is updated regularly by Billboard Vanuatu. To see more options, make sure to head on over to the Wanem Nao I Open Google Maps page –– shorturl.at/wCFGQ